Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February 6, 2018

(Email to Mom)



Man that is some wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for Leslie and the Kim family. I will say, I was very surprised when the missionaries didn't set the Kim family with a date a couple of weeks ago when the Kims brought it up! Hahaha

I am excited to be able to meet them.

I can't believe Leslie will be leaving so soon after I get back!! We will all have to spend as much time together as possible before she leaves.

And I think we will talk about my phone situation and stuff when I get back. I know dad mentioned it in his email. 

I love you Mom! sorry the emails have been scrubby lately. We will get to talk pretty soon hahaha

i love being a missionary.


Elder Bush



PS























This milk expires after I do...

<3







No comments:

Post a Comment