Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The end of the iPad




SOOOOO I broke my iPad. 

I accidentally dropped it on a rock when we were coming back from Zone conference this week. Which means we now have to email from the library. I will send you guys pictures. 

So I won't be bringing my iPad home. So if anyone asks about device fees or something, then don't worry about it, becuase I won't be bringing it back. Luckily, I backed everything up on the icloud beforehand. 

So yeah, not much time to email, but I do love you guys a whole lot! I'm excited to see you again, but I'm also working as hard as I can. I won't leave my mission with regrets. 

I have been reading a lot in the Book of Mormon. It really is helping me come to know the Savior and have a greater desire to repent and serve Him. That is one of the greatest reasons that I know that this book is from God. Every time I read it, my desire to do better and be better increases. It's simply amazing. 

Before you freak out about this video, I want you to know that my iPad was already completely unusable. I couldn't do anything on it. I could pull up my scriptures, but couldn't read anything. The screen was wrecked but it would sometimes respond when I touched it. So I definitely just gave up on it and decided to destroy it completely because I couldn't use it anyways. Hahah







No comments:

Post a Comment