Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January 30, 2018

Email to mom:

I would love to sing in the choir! I will be singing tenor though... I can't sing bass anymore hahaha 

Like I said to Dad, I am working super hard and I love the work. We are trying so hard to find people to teach. But at the same time, I have realized that I have 2 Sundays left on my mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I'm ready to come home. Maybe you will hate me for this, but last night I actually prayed that there could be some way for me to stay on my mission just a little bit longer. 

I definitely miss you guys, but I don't know if I can just leave the nametag... Being a missionary is literally the most amazing thing ever.


Also, I will do better with my money haha I have bought too much stuff for other missionaries when we went out to eat. Sorry haha


Love you Mom! thanks for trying to figure all this stuff with the apartment out! 

Elder Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment