Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 14, 2017

Email to mom:


Emily seems to be doing well, I think Isaac ran into some anti-mormon material...that's always the worst

This is probably the shortest email you will ever get from me hahaha i'm super sorry, we had a super busy day running errands for the office. 

we had a really good week with some super cool miracles! that video of us stopping and talking to the guy in the street resulted in a new investigator! It was awesome. 

I am getting along really well with elder mcfadden. actually, just kidding. he's garbage but i'm trying to be positive about it. lol no we have a lot of fun.

that sounds like a fun campout! hahaha let me know how it goes

i will send you guys copies of my talk and also of our training that we are going to give at zone conference. 

love you so much! sorry for the lame email
Elder Bush


No comments:

Post a Comment