Monday, June 19, 2017

June 19, 2017

This week was... awesome. As usual. We had some good work to do this
week in getting to know people in our areas! We had some cool
experiences with some members which hopefully will lead to some people
entering the waters of baptism! 👍👍👍
There are quite a few members here who are really great at doing
missionary work. We love the wards we are serving in already!

Elder Fraser and I get along quite well. I have continued to get up at
6 every morning to work out. Elder Tippetts has motivated me. We even
have some other missionaries who live close to us come work out too.
It's a party.

My thought this week is about the invitation we receive from the
Savior to preach His gospel. I encourage you all to go read Doctrine
and Covenants 50:14 and ponder what it means to you! This invitation
is not just given to full time missionaries or to general authorities
or stuff like that. This invitation from the Savior is for all of us,
and I promise you it will change your life if you strive to preach His
gospel every day.

I love you all. I know this email is short, but remember that I am
mindful of you always in my prayers.

As always, appropriate love from me.
Elder Bush



Picture 1. We saw this posted on a street sign. It is the funniest
thing ever. Someone got really upset about a stolen bike.

Picture 2. Leg day 👌

Picture 3. Breakfast with Jan Ross and the McMurrays! Jan is a saint,
and the McMurrays are amazing. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment