Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January 9, 2017

Hey Mom!

I loved reading about your week. I know you would really love to hear all about mine but I don’t have time. I’m so sorry. 

I will email more next week.

As far as some of the things that happened this week, we have had a really hard time contacting one of our investigators. Named Kelsey.  Remember the one who read the whole Book of Mormon in 24 hours? Yeah she seems to be going through a really hard time so if you could keep her in your prayers that would be awesome. We’re scared we’re going to lose her somehow!!!

Also about joe and Melanie and grandma, that was not a happy situation. I felt really bad but it’s against church policy for me to have visits from them. So I felt bad having to turn them down but I wanted to be obedient. Also, we always leave our apartment unlocked for a couple of reasons: 
We don’t have a key lol
And also, Rawlins crime is really low. Everyone leaves their cars running all the time hahaha we do it too so our car can stay warm. It’s awesome lol 


Love you!

Elder Bush


Pre-haircut                                                                                         Post-haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment