Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 2, 2017

That’s so funny that you guys spoke last week too. Elder Shellman and I ended up being the only speakers this last week because someone backed out. That was fun. I did my best to fill the time without dragging on. We spoke about building the Kingdom of God in the latter days. I’ll send you guys my notes! I didn’t type it up, I just picked scriptures and quotes that I wanted to use and then expounded on them. 

We had a great week! We now have 3 investigators on date for baptism! We are excited for them. Kelsey is doing great. She hasn’t been able to make it to church yet, but she really wants to. And she’s read the Book of Mormon once all the way through and then she’s started again. She is amazing. Leia is excited for her baptism! She is doing really well. And the last one, his name is Cameron and he is 10. He doesn’t quite understand that he needs to keep coming to church after his baptism lol we are working on that. 

Sorry the email this week will be short again- I’m trying to stay as focused as possible by not taking a whole lot of time to email. Also, we have appointments starting at 4 today, so we had 2 Less hours to do pday stuff. 

My time is definitely running short. I want to avoid distractions as much as possible and stay super duper focused so I can give the Lord my all for these last weeks of my mission. Because at this point it is just about 6 weeks. 
😱

But I want to make sure that I don’t short change the Lord. 

I love you Mom! I loved your talk too. Thanks for your wonderful example. 
 You are amazing.

Elder Bush


Preaching the gospel to all creatures!







New Year's Eve








Snow






No comments:

Post a Comment