Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October 31, 2017


Hey everyone! I hope you all have a had a great couple of weeks! I’m sorry that I haven’t sent a weekly in a while. 

So as an update, I am now serving in Rawlins, Wyoming! This place has a population of about 10,000 people, and we are serving here with another set of missionaries. It is a small place, but there are a lot of humble people here. It is great. People are super nice here too! I think they are trying to compensate for the freezing cold. Last winter the low temperature was -38, not counting the wind. They regularly got below -20 last winter. So I’m  gearing up. 👍 

I’m learning a lot about faith and how important it is. Faith in Jesus Christ changes lives. It changes hearts and helps us to become who God wants us to become. As long as we work on growing and strengthening our faith in Christ, we will be okay. 

This is why Satan wants to take away our faith so bad. If he can make us lose faith, he wins. That is no bueno. Seriously. 

I love you all. Appropriately of course. Have a good week!

Elder Bush


image1.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. How right you are. Hang on to your faith always and forever!
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete